Mini Skip Hire Services in Houghton On The Hill

Mini Skip Hire Services in Houghton On The Hill

Call Skip Hire Leicestershire Anytime for Top Quality, Great Value Skip Hire Solutions on 0116 442 2155

We are here for all you Mini Skip Hire needs in Houghton On The Hill, Harborough.

Our Skip Hire Services in Houghton On The Hill


Local Mini Skip Hire Services in Houghton On The Hill, Harborough

Skip Hire Leicestershire Are A Mini Skip Hire Company In Houghton On The Hill

Welcome to Skip Hire Leicestershires mini skip hire services in Houghton On The Hill. Our company is based in the East Midlands of England and has been providing dependable waste management and recycling solutions to clients in the region for many years. We are known for our reliable services, great rates, and our commitment to environmental sustainability.

Contact Our Local Mini Skip Hire Specialist in Houghton On The Hill, Harborough

Contact Us Now for a Free Quote

Where We Cover in Houghton On The Hill, Harborough

Skip Hire

We have a range of skip sizes available from two yards, four yards, six yards, eight yards, ten yards, twelve yards, and fourteen yards. Our mini skip sizes are most suitable for smaller projects such as home renovations, garden clearances or a small construction project.

Mini Skips

Our mini skips are two-yard skips that are suitable for small amounts of waste. They are perfect for small DIY projects or household waste such as garden waste, furniture, and appliances.

Benefits of Mini Skips

There are several benefits to using our mini skips, including:

  1. Cost-effective prices
  2. Compact and small size makes it easier to place on your property
  3. Ideal for minor projects and smaller amounts of waste
  4. Suitable for gardens or home renovations

Skip Hire Cost

At Skip Hire Leicestershire, we offer competitive prices that are dependent on the size of skip you are looking to hire. The cost is inclusive of delivery, collection, and disposal. For our customers in Houghton On The Hill, we offer affordable prices that are lower than our competitors in the area.

Online Quotes

We understand that our customers are busy individuals and may not have the time to call us for a quote. Thats why we offer an online quote system that allows you to select your skip size and get an accurate quote.

Waste Management

At Skip Hire Leicestershire, we are committed to environmental sustainability. We strive to minimize the amount of waste sent to landfill and to maximize recycling. We have a state of the art sorting and recycling facility where we sort and repurpose waste products.


We recycle all types of waste, including wood, glass, metal, plastics, and paper. We recycle about 80% of the waste we collect, with the remaining 20% sent to landfill sites.

Skip Hire Regulations

The Environment Agency requires all waste management companies to follow certain regulations, including waste duty of care regulations, hazardous waste regulations, and waste carrier regulations. At Skip Hire Leicestershire, we take our responsibility to comply with regulations seriously, and we adhere to all rules to ensure that our customers receive safe and reliable services.

How to Book

Booking a mini skip is easy. You can either call us on 0116 442 2155 or email [email protected]. Alternatively, you can visit our website,, and fill in the online form.


At Skip Hire Leicestershire, we provide affordable and reliable mini skip hire services in Houghton On The Hill. Our team of experts is committed to providing our clients with the best service possible. Book with us today, and let us help you dispose of your waste in a safe and environmentally friendly way.

Mini Skip Hire Related Questions

Mini Skip Hire in Harborough